- Rest for half an hour approximately every 200 kilometers and do arm and leg stretching exercises.
- If you are sleepy, stop to rest for 10 minutes and refresh yourself with cold water, because this promotes stimulation.
- Ventilate the vehicle and avoid smoking, since heat increases sleep by causing a drop in tension, which is a state of greater relaxation.
- Do not drink alcohol; do not eat excessively.
- Avoiding the intake of medicines. If you are on any kind of treatment, check for side effects.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- At the first symptom of sleepiness, stop in a safe place to sleep for a few minutes and to be able to recover a little.
Source: CEA Foundation