The company’s corporate governance policy is aimed at informing the community about its management, results and contribution to society through Corporate Responsibility.
Panamericana Vial S.A. Panavial is a concessionaire company under private law with no participation of the Ecuadorian State; it has the purpose to fulfill the Transparency and Access to Public Information Act which give us the following data:
The company currently does not have any web accessibility process for priority attention groups.
Public Information on Administrative Management
ANTI-BRIBERY AND ANTI-CORRUPTION MANAGEMENT POLICY
Panamericana Vial S. A. Panavial is a company dedicated to the Pan-American Highway concessioned sections administration, in an effective and efficient manner, from Rumichaca to Riobamba, in accordance with the current concession contract. To fulfill its purpose, the organization, through its shareholders, directors, managers, collaborators and business partners, acts with transparency and has zero tolerance for bribery or any other form of corruption.
Panamericana Vial S. A. Panavial thanks to its Code of Ethics and Conduct promotes awareness among its shareholders, directors, managers, collaborators and business partners about Anti-Bribery Management. The Company warns its stakeholders about internal sanctions based on its Code of Ethics and Conduct and its Internal Work Regulations, in addition to the potential civil and/or criminal consequences of taking part in acts of bribery, actively or passively, or not reporting them if they are known to have occurred.
The company encourages the raising of concerns, freely, fairly and without retaliation, in the face of potential suspicions of bribery involving internal personnel and their business partners, through any of the available reporting mechanisms, anonymously or openly, and with the utmost adherence to objectivity. Respect for freedom of action and authority of the organization’s Anti-Bribery Compliance Officer is maintained.
Panamericana Vial S. A. Panavial is committed to the legal compliance applicable to its Anti-Bribery management and to the policies, procedures and other requirements established in its Anti-Bribery Management System, in response to its relevant risks and opportunities, promoting continuous improvement.
CODE OF ETHICS
This is the reference framework where the fundamental principles and values on which the Business Group will seek to meet its objectives. The principles establish the guidelines to defend, respect and comply with the laws, regulations in force, internal rules and good behaviors that lead to contribute and exalt respect, honesty, integrity, efficiency and veracity.
The practice of these basic principles is indispensable for a harmonious coexistence within the companies that make up the organization.
It will seek to have its members accept cultural diversity, knowledge sharing, non national origin discrimination, age, culture, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, political affiliation, etc.
All shareholders, directors, managers, collaborators and business partners must know and respect this Code, which reaffirms the commitment to the highest standards of ethics and integrity, since the growth, reputation, prestige and development of the activities related to the business will depend to a great extent on their personal commitment to this file.
SAFE COMPANY FREE FORM VIOLENCE AND DISCRIMINATION
POLICY AGAINST VIOLENCE AND DISCRIMINATION
Panamericana Vial S. A. Panavial, is a company dedicated to the construction of infrastructure works nationally and internationally with extensive experience. As part of responsible management, it has been decided to implement a policy against violence and discrimination between women and men, as a way of promoting dignity and equality in our workplaces and outside of them; therefore, the Senior Management and other collaborators of the organization, commit to the following:
- Prohibit those acts that promote remunerative discrimination against women and men, through the determination of categories, functions and salaries, based on equal employment opportunities.
- Promote male staff awareness in all projects and headquarters of the organization regarding the fight against violence, discrimination, sexual harassment and virtual harassment against women in the workplace and family.
- Contribute to the fight against violence, discrimination, sexual harassment and virtual harassment against women for the benefit of our employees, as well as the well-being of their families and society in general.
- Prevent, through knowledge of the applicable legal regulations, the probability that a case of violence against women, discrimination, harassment and/or virtual harassment, is not reported and the affects on the staff and/or their families.
- Include foreign personnel in the culture of the countries where it operates.
- Seek continuous improvement in the process of fighting violence, discrimination, harassment and virtual harassment against women.
Likewise, Panamericana Vial S. A. Panavial undertakes to disseminate this policy to its interested parties so that consistent standards of behavior are adopted in this context.