START OF OPERATION PINTAG TOLL STATION
DATE: 1 AUGUST 2020 AT 6.00 H
LOCATION: KM 256 +756 OF THE PANAMERICANA HIGHWAY E35
HUMMINGBIRD – PIFO SECTION
Number of lanes:
The track has two lanes in each direction with a central parterre of 2.80 m.
The track is fully illuminated, from the Redondel de Tababela to the Redondel de El Colibrí.
Exclusive Electronic Toll Roads:
The Píntag Toll Station is made up of 6 lanes, which have automatic ETC systems that allow the fluid passage of vehicles that have acquired the Tag.
Tag system integration:
The tags used for the ETC in Panavial roads can also be used in the toll roads of the Provincial Council of Pichincha and the Provincial Council of Guayas since they share the same technological characteristics.
The scope of the toll collection includes the maintenance of the road expansion made from 2 to 4 lanes, in the section Colibrí- Pifo, the maintenance of the New Pifo Bypass and the section from where the bypass ends to Tababela, where the Alpachaca Connector that leads to the Airport begins; in this section all road services are provided and between the section Alóag- Tambillo- Colibrí only road maintenance is performed.
- Mechanical assistance or transfer with platform cranes for light vehicles or towing for heavy vehicles. Service is provided to the nearest mechanic or safe location.
- Pre-hospital care in case of traffic accidents or in the first aid room at the toll booth.
- Communication Service: Permanent attention on cell phone 0990376680.
- Insurance against third parties, which covers damage to your property and persons.
- Permanent surveillance on the road.